Détail n°: FJ4281
- État: Habitable de suite
- Surface habitable: 460 m²
- Classes des émissions: NA
- Chambres: 5
- Salles de bain: 3
- Pièces: 12
- Jardin: 2000 m²
- Terrasse: 20 m²
Distances en Km:
Ancona AOI: 52 Km
Perugia PEG: 77 Km
Pescara PSR: 100 Km
Rimini RMI: 118 Km
"Casale del Sole" on sale. Its a beautiful farmhouse in the hills of Montappone (FM), Italy, enjoys a scenic position to the East. Montappone is the medieval village, best knowns for craftsmanship'art of hats.
The property is in isolated and private position, but not decentralized: it's situated on 2 km from the town centre and the main services, connected by local and municipal roads authorities in good condition, and 30 km from the Adriatic coast, from the beaches of Porto Sant'Elpidio (FM), and the art cities of Ascoli Piceno (55 km), Fermo (23 km) and Macerata (30 km).
The property consists of the main building, and other outbuilding, surrounded by outdoor courtyard, which is spread over an area of square meters 2.000,00 with olive trees.
The farmhouse "Casale del Sole" has the typical structure of local house with masonry bricks, brick facade, internally with wood beams ceiling, according to the traditional local architectural techniques. It was completely restored according to earthquake-resistant techniques and respecting original floors.
The quadruple exposure of the building makes it exclusive of its kind: very bright thanks to large openings that insist on all fronts, enjoys a show unique landscape.
The farmhouse "Casale del Sole" has a total superface of approx. 460 square meters, on three levels.
- On the ground-floor the main bright entrance opens on two different warehouse, and multipurpose room of 50 square meters, closet of 10 square meters accessible from the outside, that present original terracotta floors and ceilings vaulted, typical of the animal in the feedlot premises rustics. Today the spaces are used for storage, laundry-room and ironing-room, and during the summer season as rustic kitchen.
- The brick staircase inside leads to the first floor, where there are two large double bedrooms, a modern kitchen with traditional wood-burning stove, with fireplace. There is the living-room overlooking the wonderful terrace of 20 square meters, with a fantastic panoramic view of the surrounding hills.
- On the mezzanine floor, there is another bathroom with shower.
- On the second floor there are three bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom that has a private bathroom with shower, and walk-in closet interiors, and there is another bathroom with bathtub.
All noble wooden doors are original and restored.
The property includes an outbuilding, of 50 square meters, used as garage for a portion, used as local shelter for a portion of 5 sqm., and another portion of 10 sqm. equipped with wood-burning oven.
More technical-constructive aspects:
The entire structure in stone, has wooden beams. The surface is paved with cotto alternating with the original granite. Modern PVC Windows have thermal glass and PVC blinds, both recently. Each environment presents polished wooden doors, original and restored. The heating system completely appropriate under, presents modern radiators in cast iron in every room.
You can use the external accessory building to expand the volume of main, in accordance with regional regulations in force of "housing plan".
You can purchase additional land, adjacent to extend court or have plots of agricultural land for future activities.
Further aspects of use:
The development of the shed is ideal for residential use continued, for holiday rental, and for the Bed&Brekfast allows on the ground-floor further bedrooms with bathrooms.
There is the space to plenty for a swimming-pool
The property is located at km. 35 from the beaches of the Adriatic coast. Just over a km. 30 ca. from the main art centres of Macerata, Fermo, Ascoli Piceno and at 15 minutes from the entrance to the national road SS. 77 Val di Chienti. The distance from Ancona-Falconara airport is km. 80. The distance from the ski-tows is 46 km ca.
Use and potential:
The Marche region is to be discovered: medieval villages embedded in rock, municipalities of long-lived tradition, surrounded by parks and protected nature reserves, to describe the ancient history of the region Marche.
House showing will be booked prior information meeting in our agency.
Energy class: ND
Asking price: Euro 298,000.00 negotiable