is an elegant historical dwelling with a Liberty-Umbertine style
, dating back to the end of the 1800, situated on the bank of lake Como, in the city of Lecco
. Its name is connected to the important artistical season of the second half of the 1800 in a musical, literary and pictorial field.
- Villa Puccini and its territory: In a splendid position on the half of the hill, with view on the lake and the mountains, the Villa is situated in a residential area of period villas among which Villa Gomez and Villa Ponchielli, where the major spokespeople of the famous cultural movement called “Scapigliatura” have stayed.
Nearby there is the villa of Alessadro Manzoni
, poet, writer, playwright, considered one of the major Italian novelist of all time for its famous work “The Betrothed”.Villa Puccini
is in a quiet position, far from the city traffic
, but only 3 km from the centre of the city of Lecco, that is intersection of the most important cities of Lombardy for business and entertainment, like Milan (40 km), Monza (30 km), Como (25 km), Bergamo (25 km), Brescia and the near Switzerland (50 km).
- The international airports of Bergamo Orio al Serio and Milan Linate and Malpensa are respectively 25, 45 and 70 km from Villa Puccini.
It is the point of departure to discover places of enchanting beauty around the lake, that can be easily reached by car or boat: Bellagio, Cadenabbia, Varenna, Villa Melzi, Villa Carlotta, Villa del Balbianello
- The Villa is situated in the perfect position to practice any kind of sports outdoor.
It is only 1 km from the beach of the lake, 25 km from the ski resorts and 3 km from the starting point for climbing, excursions by bike or by feet in the group of Grigne.
Nearby there are stables, golf course, tennis field, sailing school, canoing, paragliding and hang-glider.
The property is composed of 2 separated apartments with independent entrances
, that can be sold separately, plus 2 garages and a surrounding plot of 700 sqm, a part with tall trees and flowers and a part with grass, sprinkler system, fountain and barbecue.
- The magnificent care of the construction as well as the enchanting view makes it perfect also as investment for week rentals.
The entire building was wisely restored mantaining the typical characteristics of the period but with prestigious finishes and using elegant and comfortable high-quality materials, like marble, granite, gypsum decorations, precious parquet floors, ceramics
The main apartment spreads out on 4 levels composed as follows:
The second apartment
- Ground floor: entrance, 3 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom with shower. The main bedroom has a wide bathroom with Jacuzzi and sauna Teuco; walk-in closet, broom closet, balcony.
- 1° Floor: large lounge with 6 glass doors with view over the lake and the surrounding mountains, equipped with a magnificent fireplace made of prestiogious yellow marble of Siena, twin of an identical fireplace in Palazzo Pitti in Florence, 2 balconies, kitchen, bathroom, broom closet.
- 2° Floor: large living room-study with exposed beams; 2 bedrooms.
- Lower ground floor: hobby room/basement room/study; broom closet, bathroom, laundry.
is on the lower ground floor and is composed of:
entrance/living room, eat-in kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet and laundry/broom closet.
of the Villa:
- Perimeter anti-theft device
- Video doorphone on each floor
- Doorphone on each floor and in each room
- Vasistas windows
- Iroko parquet
- Granite floors
- Gypsum frames
- Garden with lawn
- 2 garages
- 2 parking spaces inside the property